Homeschool Science Curriculum
Below is information regarding using tablets with our curriculum.
|For our Standard and Advanced courses, you may use these links to go to our HTML5 version.
For the Elementary course, or to use our traditional program on your device, follow the directions below.
Standard version online access!
Advanced version online access!
The following information is provided for those who would like to use their tablets to access the traditional "page turn" online curriculum. We have done testing with the Puffin browser and it appears to function quite well on both Android and Apple tablets for our curriculum. With that said, we do not offer support for these options. We highly recommend that you test out the free version* thoroughly before you purchase of the full Puffin version (at the time this page was created -- about $3.99).
Why Puffin? Our program is flash-based. Most internet browsers for the iPad or Android tablets do not support flash. Not only does Puffin support flash, but it is extremely fast as all the flash content is processed on Puffin's servers, and then delivered to your tablet.
*Note: the free versions have advertising that shows up as you use the program.
Steps to take.
1. Download and install the puffin browser on your Android or iPad using the links below.
2. Open the puffin browser on your tablet.
3. Click on the "settings" icon (3 lines) and click to "ALLOW POP-UPS".
4. Go to our website: www.ExplorationEducation.com and click on the "Online Access" tab.
5. Choose your version of the science program and follow the directions on that page.
6. IMPORTANT: You may need to open "settings" on the puffin browser to "enable pop-ups". (In order for the password request to "pop-up".)
Cathy Duffy Review
"All this makes the intermediate advanced kit an excellent choice for those looking for a hands-on physical science course."
2017 Conference Schedule